We are a private practice situated in both Linden and Blairgowrie, Johannesburg. We specialize in treating children between the ages of 2 weeks - 18 years as well as adults with any psychiatric difficulties.
To treat children and adults in the Johannesburg and surrounding areas with love and respect.
To deliver tangible results in an acceptable time frame.
To facilitate caregiver-child understanding in order to promote a holistic approach.
To stay up to date with new research findings and literature in order to give the best treatment we possibly can to our patients.
To teach our patients coping strategies which they can use in their everyday life to deal with problems they may face associated with their diagnoses.
To empower parents and teachers with information and physical handling strategies to help them manage their children correctly in different situations and environments.
What We TREAT
- Developmental delays
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Sensory modulation difficulties
- ADD / ADHD
- Fine motor problems, i.e. pencil grips or cutting with scissors
- Gross motor problems, i.e. catching a ball
- Visual motor integration, i.e. copying from the black board
- Perceptual skills, i.e. building a puzzle
- Social interaction and play difficulties
- Mood disorders
- Personality disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
- Substance abuse
- Tick disorders